An electro-chemical testing device that provides a digital data reading of your passivated piece on a LCD screen.
- Small probe allows testing in hard to reach areas
- Measures the protective chromium passive layer on stainless steel surfaces
- Based on a technology called "open circuit potential"
- A value above zero indicates the surface is passivated
- RECORDING DATA; Monitoring and storing data to guarantee the work!
- Minimizes costly downtime caused by the rework of pieces
- Allows end-users to keep secure records
- Provides an instant reading to verify the quality of the protective layer
- Stainless steel
|Order No ||Std Pkg ||List Price ||Order|
The kit includes
|Order No ||Name ||Description ||Quantity ||Metric ||Imperial |
|54-A 050||Replacement cartridge for passivation tester||1||3 ml||0.10 fl.oz.|
|54-B 046||White Felt Tip for Passivation Tester SURFOX (5 per package)||5|
- Determine the degree of passivation of stainless steel 304 & 316
- Testing device for passivation
- Use on a clean surface
- Clean stainless steel surface with Surfox Pre-Weld for a clean, residue-free surface prior to marking