An electro-chemical testing device that provides a digital data reading of your passivated piece on a LCD screen.
- Small probe allows testing in hard to reach areas
- Measures the protective chromium passive layer on stainless steel surfaces Based on a technology called "open circuit potential"
- A value above zero indicates the surface is passivated
- Minimizes costly downtime caused by the rework of pieces
- Provides an instant reading to verify the quality of the protective layer
- Stainless steel
|Order No ||Std Pkg ||List Price ||Order|
- Testing device for passivation