Chicago, IL or Cleveland, OH Assigned Territory: Great Lakes Region
The Territory Manager, Fastenal Dedicated Sales is responsible for increasing sales and market share of Walter’s products in the assigned territory.
Proactively and aggressively travel the assigned territory to develop and oversee new business acquisition by actively promoting and demonstrating products to end-users, working with and on behalf of Fastenal.
Work with key regional contacts within Fastenal; establish and maintain relationships; provide product and safety training; assist in national account end-user multi-site roll-out initiatives within assigned region.
Proactively document all activities into company CRM database.
- College degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years industrial sales experience preferred.
- Experience selling abrasives, tooling and power tools a plus.
- Industrial distributor and end-user experience a plus.
- Proven prospecting skills and a “hunter” mentality.
- Must have excellent time-territory management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Capable of working efficiently and effectively from a home office.
- Must be computer literate, including Microsoft Office and CRM database.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Director of National Accounts
If you have the requisite background and experience, you are invited to submit your resume by email to email@example.com Please indicate the job posting number and job title in the subject line.