Territory Manager – Walter USA Mechanical Solutions Sales
Hartford, Connecticut Assigned Territory: Connecticut, western Massachusetts, Vermont, Long Island and the 5 boroughs of New York
The Mechanical Solutions Territory Manager will develop and oversee the sales function for the assigned territory by working with and through our distribution partners while developing new opportunities with end-users.
Proactively and aggressively travel the assigned territory to develop and oversee new business acquisition by actively promoting and demonstrating mechanical solutions products.
Attend trade shows, technical seminars and conduct lunch and learn training sessions to distributors and end-users.
With guidance and support from the Product Manager, the Associate will:
- College degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years industrial sales experience preferred.
- Experience selling abrasives, tooling and power tools a plus.
- Industrial distributor and end-user experience a plus.
- Proven prospecting skills and a “hunter” mentality.
- Must have excellent time-territory management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Capable of working efficiently and effectively from a home office.
- Must be computer literate, including Microsoft Office and CRM database.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Regional Sales Manager, Northeast
Those interested in applying are invited to submit their applications by email to email@example.com and indicating the job posting number and job title in the body of your message.