SURFOX-E is an electrolyte solution specially conceived to permanently etch into the material on DC (direct current) mode which is available on MINI SURFOX and SURFOX 204 machines. Similar to polishing, the etching of stainless steel will remove material and alter the surface.
- Compatible with both permanent and disposable stencils
- Leaves a white, permanent etching in stainless steel
- For etching company logos, text, barcodes, QR codes, serial numbers and other information in stainless steel
- Stainless steel
- Use with Standard or PRO marking kits and your MINI-SURFOX or SURFOX 203 machine, on DC mode
- Clean stainless steel surface with Surfox Pre-Weld for a clean, residue-free surface prior to marking