Customer Experience Representative
The Customer Experience Representative provides high level, professional customer service to support the activities of WALTER and to meet the needs of customers with regards to product and services.
Answer customer calls, enter customer orders, handle inquiries relating to orders, tracking, and delivery.
Tactfully and professionally suggest increases to orders that will benefit the customer.
With guidance and support from the Product Manager, the Associate will:
- 3 + year’s customer service experience.
- Must be computer literate – Microsoft Office; CRM and Tecsys a plus.
- Excellent telephone voice and persona and professional phone etiquette.
- Detail oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Customer Experience Supervisor
If you have the requisite background and experience, you are invited to submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the job posting number and job title in the subject line.