Air Force AF-Weld™ is a state of the art anti-spatter which protects work-pieces from the adherence of spatter. AF-Weld™ is the only anti-spatter on the market which will help you perform porosity-free, crack-free welds while drastically reducing your environmental impact. Compressed air is the only propellant, and you eliminate the disposal of empty aerosol cans and all the associated costs. AF-Weld™ anti-spatter retracts in the presence of heat, leaving the immediate welding area clean and void of liquid. This effectively prevents anti-spatter from chemically interacting with the weld pool during fusion, which can cause porosity and weld rejection. AF-Weld™ improves productivity and weld quality!
- Excellent corrosion resistance - ideal for ferrous alloys and corrosion sensitive parts
- Works equally wet or after the product is dry
- Compatible with aluminium, steel and stainless steel
- VOC free, Solvent free and silicone free
- Formulation based on natural plant extracts - biodegradable, non-flammable, pleasant citrus scent
- Helps to prevent the formation of weld porosity.
- All metals
|Description ||Metric ||Imperial ||Order No ||(M)SDS ||Std Pkg ||List Price ||Order|
|Liquid /Bag-in-box||10 L||2.64 gal||57-F 005||(M)SDS||1||175.00|
|Drum||208 L||55 gal||57-F 008||(M)SDS||1||1895.00|
- Protecting work pieces and welding equipment from weld spatter adhesion
- For MIG and Arc welding applications as well as plasma cutting.
- Formulated to prevent spatter adhesion for high temperature welding applications such as;
- Stainless steel welding, multiple pass welding, thin sheet welding and welding pre-heated work pieces