E-WELD 3 is a unique, high performing anti-spatter solution that protect workpieces from adherence of high energy spatter and eliminates costly spatter removal operations.
- Water base formulation - biodegradable, non-flammable, odourless
- Multifunctional product - can also be used as a cleaner / degreaser
- Works equally wet or after the product is dry
- Excellent paint adhesion properties - no special cleaning required for post welding coating operations
- Compatible with aluminum, steel and stainless steel
- VOC free, Solvent free and silicone free
- Contains corrosion inhibitors for short term corrosion protection
- All metals
|Description ||Metric ||Imperial ||Order No ||(M)SDS ||Std Pkg ||List Price ||Order|
|Aerosol||400 ml||13.55 oz.||53-F 252||(M)SDS||1||14.00|
|Trigger sprayer||500 ml||16.9 fl.oz.||53-F 253||(M)SDS||12||17.00|
|Liquid||3.78 L||1 gal||53-F 255||(M)SDS||1||105.00|
|Liquid||20 L||5.2 gal||53-F 257||(M)SDS||1||450.00|
|Liquid||208 L||55 gal||53-F 258||(M)SDS||1||2460.00|
- Protecting work pieces and welding equipment from weld spatter adhesion
- For MIG and Arc welding applications as well as plasma cutting.
- Can also be used to clean and degrease surfaces prior to welding!
- Formulated to prevent spatter adhesion for high temperature welding applications such as;
- Stainless steel welding, multiple pass welding, thin sheet welding and welding pre-heated work pieces
- Economical, only requires a thin protective film to prevent spatter adhesion