BOLT-OUT™ is a heavy-duty, non-chlorinated liquid solution that penetrates and lubricates to efficiently free seized parts while inhibiting further rust. Works well in a wide range of temperatures.
- Contains microscopic moly particles for excellent lubricity
- Silicone-free, no chlorinated solvents
- Displaces moisture
- Effective from -20 °C to 250 °C (-4 °F to 482 °F)
- All types of metals
|Description ||Metric ||Imperial ||Order No ||(M)SDS ||Std Pkg ||List Price ||Order|
|Aerosol||400 ml||13.5 oz.||53-D 892||(M)SDS||12||16.00|
|Liquid, trigger sprayer||500 ml||16.9 fl.oz.||53-D 893||(M)SDS||12||24.00|
|Liquid||20 L||5.2 gal||53-D 897||(M)SDS||1||370.00|
- Loosening seized bolts, nuts, studs, and pins
- Disassembly of seized bolts, nuts, mechanisms, pins, bushings, etc.
- Loosening of hoists, pulley blocks, and hinges
- Maintenance, repairs, overhaul rebuilding, plant shutdowns, and fleet maintenance